Hi, I'm Ashlyn Maguire!
Ashlyn Maguire's Bio:
What Does Ashlyn Maguire Bring To The Table?
An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for innovative problem solving derived from an innate curiosity and resilient attitude with over 7-years of digital marketing experience, including as Marketing Campaign Manager handling an $800,000 budget, as Project Manager successfully launching a not-for-profit startup, and increasing b2b social engagement 75% for an Atlanta-based SaaS company.
Strong Experience and Specialties:
· Social Media Strategy and Content Optimization
· Demand Generation Marketing
· Blog Marketing & Content Curation
· Website Development with Social Media & Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing
Ashlyn Maguire's Experience:
Digital Media Marketing Manager at SaaS Tech-Startup Contract Position2013 - 2014 | Atlanta, GA
• 70% increase in ‘Social Engagement’ statistics achieved by redefining the company’s B2B only social media strategy; researching and executing key messaging, tracking, and reporting on weekly KPI metrics for measurable ROI. • Created company blog and recruited industry thought–leaders for guest blogging, while developing organic content to engage customers and partners. • Created sales-team win/loss analysis report using company’s software program and then integrated it with SFDC CRM • Project managed company's SEO/SEM strategy; including hiring a third party agency to sustain results post-implementation • Assisted Director of Marketing with conference event planning, SFDC lead management, and Pardot marketing campaigns
Project Management & Marketing Strategy at Syracuse Coworks2011 - 2013
Led a task force in pioneering concept research for Syracuse's first coworking space to support local start-ups/entrepreneurs and increase opportunities for young professionals' in the area; launching October 2012. Achievements include: • Creating an internet-based market research survey to determine target demographic and economic model factors. • Established Social Media Marketing channels that gained a quick following; producing approximately a 10-30% increase in engagement each month. • Securing funding for the location build-out, furnishing, and rental expenses for 2 years. • Operated at full capacity within 3 months of the Grand Opening.
Marketing Assistant, Undergraduate Internship at BT redcare2004 - 2005 | London, England
Ashlyn Maguire's Education:
Le Moyne CollegeBachelors of Science: Business and MarketingConcentration: Marketing & Management Information SystemsActivities: (1) NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse - Scholar Athlete (2) International Marketing Internship via Study Abroad Program, London, UK (3) Marketing Club Member
Imperial College, London, England2003 – 2004International Business Marketing & Global FinanceConcentration: International Business & MarketingActivities: Marketing Assistant, Undergraduate Internship: British Telecommunications Redcare, London, UK
Ashlyn Maguire's Interests & Activities:
I'm a passionate about my community and being actively involved in economic and community development volunteer work.