Hi, I'm Ashlyn Maguire!
Ashlyn Maguire's Bio:
What Does Ashlyn Maguire Bring To The Table?
An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for innovative problem solving derived from an innate curiosity and a resilient attitude with over 8-years of professional experience, including as a Corporate Talent Acquisition Partner and Specialist, as a Global Agency Technical Recruiter, as Project Manager successfully launching the first not-for-profit startup coworking space for young professionals in Syracuse, NY, and increasing b2b social engagement 75% for an Atlanta-based SaaS company.
Overview of Skills and Competencies:
- Talent Acquisition and Full Life-Cycle Recruiting for a high volume of permanent and temporary positions, consistently achieving hiring goals.
- High level of proficiency in Talent Sourcing, Behavioral Interviewing, Negotiating, building and nurturing Candidate Pipelines, managing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), including iCIMS, Taleo, Peoplefluent, Fieldglass, and beyond.
- Proficient with Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder, social media, market-based data research for labor and compensation trends, and knowledgeable of basic employment law practices.
- Business Development and Account Management including Direct Sourcing, Networking, Coordinating Staff Planning, and External Recruitment Strategy Coordination.
- Advanced user of MS Suite and Adobe.
- Social Media Strategy and Content Optimization
- Demand Generation Marketing
- Blog Marketing & Content Curation
- Website Development with Social Media & Search Engine Optimization
Ashlyn Maguire's Experience:
Corporate Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist at Emory UniversityJuly 2017 - Present | Atlanta, GA
Source, recruit, interview and refer the most qualified applicants to fill non-faculty job vacancies. Provide expertise to Hiring Managers to facilitate and assist throughout the employment process. Collaborate with hiring managers to define recruitment criteria, and create then post appropriate employment advertisements to recruit highly qualified professionals. Advises and provides informal counseling to applicants, including employees, regarding the employment process. Ensure the applicant referral pool has a cross section of diverse candidates; adheres to established equal opportunity and affirmative action goals. Improve organizational recruiting efforts by developing long range recruiting strategies, attending recruiting events, developing recruiting materials, and maintaining recruitment contacts to increase the pool of qualified applicants for specific positions. Maintain required records and documentation to ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
Talent Acquisition Partner (short-term project-based contract) at The Coca-Cola CompanyJune 2017 - July 2017 | Atlanta, GA
Short-term project-based contract for Global Lean Center Restructuring.
Recruiting Specialist (project-based consultant) at Federal Reserve Bank of AtlantaJanuary 2017 - May 2017 | Atlanta, GA
Technical Recruiter at Randstad EngineeringJanuary 2015 - December 2016 | Based in Corporate Engineering office located in Norcross (Greater Atlanta), GA
Conducted national recruitment for clients with hiring needs in the areas of engineering, software engineering, PMP's, and other technical professions.
Digital Media Marketing Manager at SaaS Tech-Startup Contract Position2013 - 2014 | Atlanta, GA
• 70% increase in ‘Social Engagement’ statistics achieved by redefining the company’s B2B only social media strategy; researching and executing key messaging, tracking, and reporting on weekly KPI metrics for measurable ROI. • Created company blog and recruited industry thought–leaders for guest blogging, while developing organic content to engage customers and partners. • Created sales-team win/loss analysis report using company’s software program and then integrated it with SFDC CRM • Project managed company's SEO/SEM strategy; including hiring a third party agency to sustain results post-implementation • Assisted Director of Marketing with conference event planning, SFDC lead management, and Pardot marketing campaigns
Project Management & Marketing Strategy at Syracuse Coworks2011 - 2013
Led a task force in pioneering concept research for Syracuse's first coworking space to support local start-ups/entrepreneurs and increase opportunities for young professionals' in the area; launching October 2012. Achievements include: • Creating an internet-based market research survey to determine target demographic and economic model factors. • Established Social Media Marketing channels that gained a quick following; producing approximately a 10-30% increase in engagement each month. • Securing funding for the location build-out, furnishing, and rental expenses for 2 years. • Operated at full capacity within 3 months of the Grand Opening.
Marketing Assistant, Undergraduate Internship at BT redcare2004 - 2005 | London, England
Ashlyn Maguire's Education:
Le Moyne CollegeBachelors of Science: Business and MarketingConcentration: Marketing & Management Information SystemsActivities: (1) NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse - Scholar Athlete (2) International Marketing Internship via Study Abroad Program, London, UK (3) Marketing Club Member
Imperial College, London, England2003 – 2004International Business Marketing & Global FinanceConcentration: International Business & MarketingActivities: Marketing Assistant, Undergraduate Internship: British Telecommunications Redcare, London, UK
Ashlyn Maguire's Interests & Activities:
I'm a passionate about my community and being actively involved in economic and community development volunteer work.